Call for papers 2014
The international conference Technical and Field Related Problems of Traditional and Electronic Archiving hosts professionals from the fields of archival science, records management and those active and working in these fields who wish to be up to date. The conference brings novelties in the field of theoretical and practical bases of archival science and records management, professional procedures, research, standards, guidelines, best practices, projects and programmes.
The organizer, Regional Archives Maribor, is kindly inviting archivists, professionals in the field of records management and other related disciplines to participate at the international conference Technical and Field Related Problems of Traditional and Electronic Archiving which will be held in Radenci/Slovenia, April 2-4, 2014, with following themes:
1. LONG TERM PRESERVATION AND E-ARCHIVING
- Archiving of web pages,
- Archival description using various software.
2. COPYRIGHTS AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN ARCHIVES
3. RECORDS MANAGEMENT AT CREATORS
- Acquiring archives and cooperation with creators
- Managing records and archives using outsourcing (process, experiences)
- Management of records and archives (creators' experiences)
- Filling plans
- Preservation of archives at creators
We kindly ask you to submit your application not later than September 15, 2013 at the address:
Pokrajinski arhiv Maribor
Glavni trg 7
or via e-mail:
When applying, please indicate your full name, title, name of the institution you work in, contact information, the title of the proposed paper and the summary.
The editorial board will inform you about its decision after all applications are received. If chosen, you will then also receive further instructions on the form of the article. Due to the peer review procedure, whole papers will have to be submitted to the editorial board by December 1, 2013.« Back